2 Fans Will Match All Donations Thru 2/14
Fri., Feb. 8. 2019 6:53am EST
As we announced on Monday, a fan in Wisconsin contacted us last Friday night and offered to match all donations we receive through Valentine's Day, February14, at 11:59 p.m. PST, up to a cumulative total of $5000.
After reading that announcement, another fan in Georgia contacted us and offered to match any donations we received above that $5000 up to a cumulative total of $2500. Is that amazing or what?
You've heard of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? Well, you could call this a St. Valentine's Day Miracle! Praise the Lord for this Valentine love offering!
If you saw last Friday's newsletter, you already know that these donor matches come at a time when we really need the funds to pay our bills.
If you didn't see that newsletter, it discussed our current needs and upcoming projects in detail. You can still read it at http://www.apologetix.com/news/newsletter-details.php?nl_id=787
5 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH
If you're interested in participating toward the matching donation, here are five ways you can do it:
1. Online donations can be made at: http://www.apologetix.com/store/store-donate.php
2. Checks can be made payable to "ApologetiX" and sent to: ApologetiX, 208 Charlemma Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15214-1414.
3. If you donate for this week's single or any singles in our "downloads for a donation" series, your contribution still counts toward the match. For a complete list of songs, go to http://apologetix.com/news/news-details.php?news_id=3564
4. If you donate to our complete library (1200 tracks for $100) deal (we've extended that till Valentine's Day), your contribution also counts toward the match: http://apologetix.com/news/news-details.php?news_id=3775
5. If you donate to get one of our customized USB flash drives that contain our complete library, your contribution still counts toward the match, too: http://apologetix.com/store/store.php#USB
Donations aren't tax deductible, but they're worth twice as much! If now isn't a good time for you, no problem. We believe God will provide the match one way or another. Thank you!